The SHSU College of Health Sciences aspires to educate health science professionals and collaborates with community and global partners to provide accessible student-centered education in the health professions for a diverse population of traditional and non-traditional students. The Departments of Human Sciences, Kinesiology, Public Health, and the School of Nursing reside under the umbrella of the SHSU College of Health Sciences.
Choosing an educational path in Health Sciences allows students to join careers that are in high demand with higher first-year salaries than other degrees. Those with a passion for serving find out they can enhance the human quality of life with a health science degree.
Possible careers include:
- Health Care Managers
- Interior Designers
- Registered Dietetic Nutritionists
- Food and Beverage Managers
- Corporate Wellness Directors
- Athletic Trainers
- Hospital Administrators
- Physical Education Teachers
- Fashion Technologists
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on our social media.
Request information and learn more about our programs.
- Bachelor's Degrees
- BA Bilingual Health Care Studies
- BS Human Performance and Wellness Management
- BA Fashion Merchandising
- BS Fashion Merchandising
- BS Food Science and Nutrition
- BS Food Service Management
- BS Health Sciences
- BA Interior Design
- BS Interior Design
- BS Health Care Administration
- BS Kinesiology
- BS Kinesiology - Clinical Exercise Science
- BS Kinesiology - Physical Education Teacher Certification
- BS Public Health
- BSN Nursing
- Master's Degrees